We collect the following information:
- When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP address, the time of and duration of your visit, and the time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view.
- When you sign up for any of our services, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To notify you of changes in services that may have an impact on your business.
- To send newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request.
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to their agreement with us to keep your information confidential, and to use it only for its intended purpos.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Protection of Your Information
- We utilize encryption technology to secure transmission of sensitive data such as credit card numbers.
- We utilize encryption and other safeguards to protect stored information on our systems.
- We have various security mechanisms, physical and otherwise, in place at our facilities.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.