Please note that our streaming platform and services do not collect personal information beyond what is strictly necessary for them to operate (e.g. login credentials, analytics), in accordance with GDPR regulation.
Personal information collected
We collect the following information:
- When you visit this website we will capture your IP address, the time of and duration of your visit, and the time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. Please note that this doesn’t apply to users of our platforms and services, it is strictly limited to visitors of this web site.
- When you sign up for any of our services, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, company name and address, e-mail address, and payment information.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
Use of personally identifiable information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To notify you of changes in services that may have an impact on your business.
- To send newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request. We absolutely do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Protection of your information
All sensitive personal data is collected and stored on our own servers within the European Economic Area.
- We utilize encryption technology to secure transmission of sensitive data.
- We utilize encryption and other safeguards to protect stored information on our systems.
- We have various security mechanisms, physical and otherwise, in place at our facilities.
Use of Google Analytics on this website
On this website we use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze our web traffic. Please note that our platforms and services do not use Google Analytics, its use is strictly limited to visitors of this website.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Personal data processed for customer management will be stored for the time necessary to satisfy legal requirements (in terms of bookkeeping, among others).
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer has at all times the right to inspect their personal data and can have it improved or removed.
Furthermore, the customer is entitled to obtain a copy of their personal data.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is requested to:
Adjust the settings of their customer account; and/or
Send an e-mail the following address: email@example.com
The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels – firstname.lastname@example.org).