No stream in the preview player ?
For all broadcasts:
- Make sure you follow our broadcasting guidelines
- Make sure you’ve copied the broadcast URL and stream name correctly to your encoder (no leading or trailing spaces)
- Make sure you have sufficient bandwidth and the broadcast is not blocked by your firewall
For multi-language live streams:
- Make sure to follow the guidelines for the protocol you use: Translate at Home, SRT multi-track, RTMP multi-channel.
- Make sure the Event status in Clevercast is set to Preview or Started
The preview player is spinning or stuttering ?
Make sure to follow our broadcasting guidelines. In particular, the video frame rate and keyframe interval should be set correctly (if possible).
Make sure it’s not a local bandwidth issue (eg. broadcasting and streaming over the same connection)? Try lowering the bitrate of the broadcasted video or watching the stream on another connection.
If you are re-streaming from a third party solution and therefore have no control over the broadcast, you could try the following. Go to Account -> Settings: in the Languages panel, set the option ‘Multilingual broadcasts with invalid metadata‘ to Yes. If this doesn’t fix the issue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parts of the video are pixelated or distorted ?
The broadcasted bitrate of the stream is probably too low for its resolution.