No stream in the preview player ?
For all broadcasts:
- Make sure you follow our broadcasting guidelines
- Make sure you’ve copied the broadcast URL and stream name correctly to your encoder (no leading or trailing spaces)
- Make sure you have sufficient bandwidth and the broadcast is not blocked by your firewall
For multi-language live streams:
- Make sure to follow the guidelines for the protocol you use: Translate at Home, SRT multi-track, RTMP multi-channel.
- Make sure the Event status in Clevercast is set to Preview or Started
The preview player is spinning or stuttering ?
Make sure to follow our broadcasting guidelines. In particular, the video framerate and keyframe interval should be set correctly.
Make sure it’s not a local bandwidth issue (eg. broadcasting and streaming over the same connection)? Try lowering the bitrate of the broadcasted video or watching the stream on another connection.
Parts of the video are pixelated or distorted ?
The broadcasted bitrate of the stream is probably too low for its resolution.