- Single or multi-camera video production: one, two, three or even more cameras are combined in a dynamic mix by the video director
- Pre-recorded video fragments or live screen demos can be added to the mix
- Cameramen in the room have intercom communication with the video director
- A dedicated sound engineer creates an audio mix of the different microphones, which is subsequently “embedded” in the video signal
- A streaming engineer is responsible for encoding, recording and broadcasting the video to the Clevercast cloud infrastructure for distribution to the viewers
- The Clevercast dashboard provides real-time insights on the number of viewers who are following the live stream and their geographical location.
As preferred video and streaming partner for numerous local and international companies ever since 2005, our streaming engineers are experienced in all aspects of producing and distributing a livestream. We can either manage the complete production process from A to Z, including the audiovisual equipment and camera work, or we can work together with your audiovisual partner to pick up their video signal for further processing, encoding and delivery to your online audience.
For experienced customers who handle the on site production themselves we offer remote monitoring services, with dedicated streaming engineers actively following your livestream, for extra peace of mind.